Sept 6th – December 3rd
20-25 hours per week
Salary: Unpaid | Designed for Course Credit
We’re motivated by a mission to empower families impacted by cancer. We strive to do good and also to do well. We’re a young company with a big vision that you’ll be instrumental in bringing to life.
Leading from a place of active listening, you will engage with various members of the resilience gives community on social media. From fun, product oriented IG stories to engaging with families as they share the ins and outs of their cancer journey, you will be responsible for authentic, human to human engagement. We expect you to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and to be up to date with the latest social media trends.
What You’ll Do
- Engaging online with community members
- Written and visual storytelling
- Frequent posts and audience engagement across these platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Email Marketing
- Reporting on success metrics
Who You Are
- Are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work.
- Espouse strong business ethics as a result of intense introspection and are capable of thoroughly explaining those beliefs.
- Are motivated to learn.
- Are capable of handling the uncertainty that accompanies a new business venture.
- Want to want to go to work every day. You should like having fun. You should have a sense of humor.
Apply by sending in your resume and cover letter to us: email@example.com