Who We Are
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
Resonance was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.
The Analyst on Resonance’s Impact Advisory team contributes to client engagements and provides critical project implementation support focused on our corporate clients, major foundations, and NGOs. They will work across the practice to assist with project management, new business development, and client engagement on projects spanning technology, supply chains, healthcare, and other technical areas.
Candidates should have a deep passion for the intersection of global business and global development, and an interest to work on a team that is collaborative, smart, kind, and fun.
This is a full-time position based in Seattle, WA; Washington, DC; or Burlington, VT.
Project Management & Advisory
· Provide strategic counsel to our client, ensuring that key projects and engagements are delivered on time and within scope
· Lead client engagement, development and execution of discrete projects, with support and oversight from Manager and/or Senior Manager on client account
· Support remote and field assessments, research/analysis, proposal/concept note writing and deliverable development for the client
· Build and facilitate meetings and workshops focused on building multi-stakeholder partnerships, or on new approaches to addressing business challenges in emerging markets
· Research and develop pipelines of potential partners that can extend and amplify our clients’ work, including donors, NGOs, development banks, impact investors, and peer companies
· Leverage experience in supply chain, finance and/or sustainable sourcing to provide technical inputs on client projects
· Contribute to research and project development for corporate sustainability clients in areas such as development finance, climate smart agriculture, SME and youth development, sustainable sourcing, women’s empowerment, or related areas
· Work with project assistant to maintain and track budgets and staff utilization
Business Development & Thought Leadership
· Contribute to growing relationships with existing client, identifying new areas of work, and supporting overall business growth
· Contribute to business development strategy and outreach, including developing pitches and presentations to new commercial clients
· Track and seek opportunities for our client to participate in large-scale, donor-led initiatives
· Seek opportunities to deepen our existing client relationships and footprints
· Draft blog posts, case studies, and articles that demonstrate and advance Resonance’s leadership in areas such as partnerships, private sector development, and corporate sustainability
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sustainable business, or related field
· 2+ years of progressively responsible experience, preferably in management consulting, corporate sustainability, finance, or supply chain sustainability
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
· Understanding of and passion for corporate sustainability
· Proven capability in research and quantitative analysis
· Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
· Proficiency in French, Spanish or other second language
· Experience working on multi-stakeholder partnerships
· Experience living, working or traveling in emerging markets
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.