Rethinking Power Management (RPM) is seeking a summer intern who is passionate about energy efficiency and our mission to make sustainable practices standard operating procedure across the Northeast. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you like working with diverse clients, helping them solve diverse problems? If so, then RPM may be the right place for you to learn about energy efficiency and business in a real-world setting
- Assist in project management of sustainability and energy efficiency projects.
- Energy data entry and analysis to support mandated reporting requirements and other client needs.
- Develop and edit content for our website and LinkedIn page such as case studies, articles, fact sheets, and calls to action.
- Edit templates, deliverables and other public facing documents.
- Research speaking and educational opportunities for RPM.
- Support, plan and coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Provide general administrative support as needed.
- Candidate may be a student pursuing BA, BS, MA or MS, preferably in a related energy, environmental, engineering, economics, social science, marketing, or business field.
- Some experience in energy or environmental work is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and coordinate work with others.
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, word processing, database, and internet tools.
- Graphic design skills are a plus but not required.
- Ability to be an advocate for RPM’s mission.
Compensation and Time Requirements
This is a part-time summer internship (up to 20 hours per week). We offer a competitive hourly rate based on qualifications and experience (note: salary listed in posting is an estimate). Schedule and start date will be arranged with the position’s manager at time of hire. This is a remote position with occasional in-office and/or client-site meetings.
RPM is an equal opportunity employer. RPM prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.