We are seeking talented individuals that are motivated to kickstart their Technology careers. No prior professional experience is required.
Revature is the largest and fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent across the U.S. Come join us! As a Revature Entry Level Software Engineer you will receive on-the-job-training to become an experienced software engineer
Remote Interviews are starting now!
Benefits for Entry Level Software Engineers:
- Launch a Software Engineering career with no prior experience
- Learn to code on the job. That’s right: We pay you to learn.
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications – Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Experience with the largest companies in the US
- Career acceleration: Over 72% of Revature alumni have received an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly increase after launching their tech career with Revature
Entry Level Software Engineer Training Program
- Full Time paid training
- Real World Projects – to get your enterprise ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.
- Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. We work together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization
- We’re invested in your success—you’ll have an employee engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range of assistance.
- As a Revature employee, you’ll also have access to our expansive network of like-minded peers who can show you the ropes to ensure you’ll rock your tech career.
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
Working for Revature is more than a job, we develop you into an experienced Software Engineer and put you on an accelerated career path. Fast track your tech career and work for a company that invests in you—whose own success is dependent on your success.