Revature is the industry leader in technology talent development and one of the largest employers of entry-level technology professionals in the United States.
We are currently seeking driven candidates with a Computer Science background who want to accelerate their careers in software development. Our engineers work on-site with Fortune 500 companies, including 4 out of the top 5 U.S. banks, 7 out of the top 10 global IT consulting firms, and 3 out of the top 5 management consulting firms.
No prior professional experience is required. Prior to being placed at client sites, Revature engineers receive enterprise-level technical and professional development training at one of our facilities around the country.
We don’t expect you to come here fully formed, we expect you to come ready to learn.
What We Are Looking For:
- College degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s)
- 0-3 years experience (no professional coding experience needed)
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis – ability to secure US government security clearance if needed
- Relocation required. Multiple locations throughout the US
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Foundational knowledge of SQL
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation & Housing Assistance
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Employer-paid certifications
- PTO, Life Insurance, 401k, and other great benefits