RevoluSun Solar is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) WordPress/Web Development paid intern during Fall (September-December) semester. The intern will be responsible for implementing design and technical changes to RevoluSun’s WordPress website under the direction of the Marketing Communications Specialist.
- Formatting web pages on our WordPress website for desktop and mobile browsers
- Performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audits, page speed tests, and using Google Search Console to prioritize technical issues to resolve
- Database maintenance, asset cleanup
Your preferred skills:
- General web development/web design principles; UX/UI knowledge preferred
- SEO, speed optimization, image and content optimization, keyword-search best practices preferred
- Must be a college/university student or recent graduate (up to 1 year) studying computer science, web design, graphic design, marketing, communications, or related fields.
- Position is 20 hours/week and paid at $16/hour
- Must be willing to commute to our office in Burlington, MA. We have a very fun, laid-back office culture!
RevoluSun Massachusetts is a locally owned and operated clean energy installer in Burlington, Massachusetts. Our close-knit team is passionate about sustainability and dedicated to spreading solar and battery storage to homes and businesses across the Commonwealth.