Rich’s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich’s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich’s®—Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Looking for an exciting opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience in the advancement of people and planet? The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and Sustainability Intern will execute daily tasks and activities that support the DEI and Sustainability Team with short and long term projects.
This is an excellent way to gain experience in both Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Sustainability and immerse yourself within the global reach of Rich Products! This is a remote opportunity.
- Support DEI and Sustainability team leaders and internal partners globally on strategy development and project workthat support Rich’s advancement of people and the planet.
- Support team’s efforts to research, analyze and present current state, best practices and possible future approaches. Assist with data analysis, metrics management and tracking of actionable progress being made.
- Consistently expand personal knowledge of DEI and Sustainability and identify opportunities to connect with external resources; provide insights back to the business
- Support internal and external research to identify local and global trends, best practices and resources and provide suggestions and recommendations based on findings.
- Reviews, edits and drafts existing and new policies and procedures.
- Assist with the creation and preparation of guides, presentations, content for internal and external team website pages and social media messaging.
- Actively enrolled in a Master’s degree program in Human Resources, Communications, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Business, Marketing or related field
- Commitment and exposure to diversity, equity and inclusion and environmental and sustainability concerns
- Demonstrated strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be resourceful; willing and able to figure out who or where to look for information
- Demonstrated organizational skills, effective prioritization and be able to successfully handle several projects at once
- Microsoft Office 365 proficient (i.e. use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research broad or vague subjects and report out relevant information
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich’s. Please contact Rich’s Human Resources department at email@example.com if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.