Exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Clinician!
In this vital position, the Clinician provides home and community based services to youth and their families who have been referred by DMH. Services include collaborating with families to identify treatment goals and providing ongoing clinical and safety assessments, individual and family therapy, and care coordination with other team members. In addition, the Clinician will provide culturally relevant services which are trauma informed and evidence based.
The Clinician will participate in the 24-hour on-call rotation.
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Due to Covid19 programming currently remote with plan to move to community-based when possible.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Ability to work independently in supporting community based caseload required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Master’s Degree in a human service field, psychology, social work or other clinical discipline required
- Experience with culturally diverse populations preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.