RKD Group is looking for an Intern Data Analyst who would be responsible for reporting and data analytics. Reporting to the V.P. of Data and Analytics, this position will support the full time Data Analysts on day to day tasks. The job will involve the handling and analysis of data using SQL, SPSS, or similar products and then building visualizations to present to the client in order to drive strategic change. The intern data analyst conducts analysis of nonprofit databases to evaluate and improve the performance of our client’s fundraising programs. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and results-driven with the ability to work under pressure. They will be very organized and have good attention to detail.
· Works with SPSS (training provided) and/or other data tools to conduct data analysis and deliver standard data reports with recommended strategies for continued growth
· Create compelling PowerPoint presentations, which tell the analytic story, demonstrating their value by providing actionable insights with recommendations
· Produces data visualizations to convey findings to clients
· Analyzes data to uncover trends and uses critical thinking to actualize strategic change
· Performs adhoc research as requested
· Strong Excel skills.
· Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
· Familiarity with SPSS, SQL, or similar preferred.
· A good team player and problem solver.
· Effective time-manager
· Strong communicator.
· Good initiative, responsibility, and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Position can be remote but serves the Lincoln, NE office.
RKD Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
No sponsorships available for this position.
This is a paid internship, starting as soon as possible.
Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours/week – preferably 20 hours/week.