- Experience in the automotive sales, marketing, customer service, retail or service industries
- Proven track record of success in past roles
- Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge as well as computer software and internet proficiency
- Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
The Automotive Sales Consultant is a part of one of the fastest growing teams within Rocket Companies, focused on revolutionizing the car buying experience. From our offices in downtown Detroit, our Automotive Sales Consultants work in a fast-paced inside sales environment to guide clients through purchasing their dream car. Our powerful sales team will teach you the ins and outs of the business and empower you to build a lasting career with us. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with uncapped commission, monthly awards, team celebrations and much more.
- Sell vehicles in a fast-paced, high-energy inside sales environment
- Guide clients through a virtual, online car buying process via phone and email
- Answer and convert a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls into sales
- Match clients with the appropriate vehicle and products to meet their needs
- Persuade clients to finance with us and purchase additional back-end finance and insurance products
Who We Are
Rocket Auto is a virtual marketplace where consumers can purchase vehicles from a variety of dealers. The company allows the buyers to browse through thousands of vehicles from a variety of sellers, granting them more freedom, clarity and choice. Rocket Auto team members are available every step of the way to help with vehicle choice, delivery and financing. By innovating digital solutions for the automotive industry, Rocket Auto will push the limits of what is imaginable in terms of vehicle transactions.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.