Here at Rose Health, we are a leading company in the mental health technology industry. We have a diverse, dedicated team and offer generous benefits and flexibility. Rose Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We are hiring an experienced Creative Media Manager to help us continue to grow. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Rose Health is an excellent place to grow your career in a quickly evolving industry. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Masters degree
- At least two to three years of content management/editing experience or in a similar role
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company’s brand identity
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Extremely computer literate, especially with how to write, interpret and edit HTML scripts.
- Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Basic technical knowledge of MS Office and WordPress
- Familiarize yourself with Rose Health’s brand ideals and website to create content that supports the objectives and desired identity
- Oversee the content production team’s creation and management of targeted content for the product app, website, and other projects
- Cooperate with the marketing team, tech team, operations team, and clinical team to create content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Develop a content strategy that encompasses set goals and aligns with our brand
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, and other industry professionals
- Maintain a content calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content over time
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of Rose Health.