In this role you will work with the In Vitro Technologies group and will perform research and product development experimentation on high-profile client projects. Successful candidates will have demonstrated analytical and biological assay work experience in life sciences industry. You will work closely with the engineers and scientists to further product development projects in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary and collaborative environment. This position will report to Manager, Biology.
- Plan and execute experiments across a wide array of analytical/diagnostic assays such as cell-based assays, immunoassays, chemistry assays, etc. on both standard laboratory equipment as well as custom prototypes.
- Analyze data and summarize key conclusions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create reports and presentations to convey key findings.
- Coordinate between engineering and scientific activities
- Assist in literature research and development of novel assay methodologies.
Education, Experience and Skills
- BS or MS degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or equivalent with 3+ years of life sciences industry experience
- Skilled in various research techniques and in laboratory best practices.
- Hands-on experience in one or more assay methodologies – cell-based assays, immunoassays, molecular assays, etc.
- Able to function at a high-level in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
- Able to work on multiple projects.