S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has 180+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
Our US headquarters has been run by experts within the AdTech and Marketing industries for 3 years and is currently expanding and seeking a Junior Trading Manager to service our clients on the West Coast / Midwest markets. Join our global, award winning company S4M and help drive consumers into physical stores, dealers, and restaurants.
The Junior Trading Manager will report to the Head of Customer Success and role will involve:
- Setup, traffic, and optimize multiple ad campaigns in S4M’s Drive-To-Store Platform “FUSIO by S4M”
- Daily campaign management by optimizing bidding, pacing & performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Work closely with accounts team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Work directly with ad operations team and analytics teams to ensure all tracking is in place
- Work closely with internal development and creative teams to provide technical advice on the creative formats and implementation of custom advertising solution
- Work closely with Head of Customer Success to identify areas for improvement, share best practices and knowledge with the team.
- 1 year experience in the Ad Tech/Digital advertising field
- Basic experience working with location based mobile
- Basic understanding of programmatic landscape
- Proficient in analyzing large datasets and prioritizing them to actionable insights
- Basic knowledge of digital tracking solutions (Double Click, IAS, MOAT, Nielsen, …)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and pay strong attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This is a remote role serving the West Coast Market. Required working hours will be based on Pacific Standard Time (PST).