Sage Analysis Group is recruiting Management Consultants specializing in Advanced Analytics
Locations: Cambridge, MA and Arlington, VA
-We are hiring at all levels-
Sage Analysis Group, an MIT Sloan spinoff, is a strategic management consulting firm using advanced modeling and data analytics to help leaders in both industry and government with highly complex, important issues. Typical challenges we analyze and advise on include succeeding on major acquisition programs, addressing emerging strategic issues, improving enterprise performance, and achieving complex missions with limited resources. Our analyses integrate and leverage quantitative data, qualitative information, and expert insights to help clients with key decisions. We leverage our mature Data Science and System Dynamics modeling capabilities to identify causal drivers and holistically assess complicated, counterintuitive behaviors in complex environments. We help clients across a spectrum from providing strategic advice backed by rigorous analysis to building innovative, custom, full-stack solutions that provide ongoing strategic insight.
Our team’s Management Consultants are experts in advanced analytics and strategic analysis. Most of our team members are technical professionals who combine analytic expertise with strategic thinking. We adapt our use of analysis to best address each challenge, and often combine advanced analytics, causal modeling, and software approaches to integrate information and provide a holistic view. We look for skillsets including Data Analysis, Modeling, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, System Dynamics, and Artificial Intelligence to help solve our clients’ challenges. Our people are encouraged to develop their expertise by pursuing their passions and asking the big questions.
Join us at Sage Analysis Group – we are an independent employee-owned firm and your ideas, talent, and energy can make a real difference.
What can we offer you?
- Experience – involvement in advanced strategic analysis and decision science challenges that make a real difference to high-profile clients on very challenging issues. Gain experience rapidly as you work on a number of different commercial and government projects in a short time period.
- Teamwork — committed teams that blend a wide range of leading analysis experience and capability with high quality consulting expertise and diverse skills and styles.
- Learning — sharp,interesting colleagues who will develop and challenge you, and a career path helping you develop in many ways – technical, teamwork, communication, and more
- Growth – flexible career paths with the ability to progress as quickly as your skills develop, and with increasing opportunities in our growing,independent firm
- Opportunity — competitive compensation and benefits with a strong bonus program and ability to progress rapidly and gain equity.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Management Science, or other data centric or STEM disciplines with relevant internships or other experience for Analyst positions and advanced degrees and/or additional work experience for higher ranks. Exposure to business analysis is useful but not a requirement
- Strong skills in one or more of the following: data / business analytics, modeling, visualization (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, R Shiny), AI, Machine Learning, programming (e.g. R, Python, VBA, MATLAB, Java), System Dynamics, Agile / DevOps
- U.S. Citizenship required due to client requirements for some of our work
Additional Desirable Attributes:
- Record of accomplishment and analytical ability in academic and/or professional work
- Ability to move between detailed technical analysis and more strategic ‘big picture’ thinking
- Ability to work well with wide range of clients and colleagues with different strengths and styles
- Ambition and self-motivation with the desire to contribute to a positive team environment and the long-term performance of our team and our clients
- Excellent communication skills
Learn more at sageanalysis.com
Sage Analysis Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which growth and rewards are based on capability, merit, and potential. We value diversity and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, or military service status.