Do you have an eye for details and thrive on consistency? Join the Global Partner Enablement team as a Learning Content & Governance Lead (Contract Position)
At Salesforce, Global Partner Enablement is tasked with creating best-in-class learning experiences for the partner organization. Global Partner Enablement is looking for a Learning Content & Governance Lead to assist the Governance Manager to implement standards and guidelines associated with our learning and content platform. The Governance team creates scalable process and standards that makes it easy for content owners to create, measure and maintain high-quality content.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in an entry-level role learning about learning design, governance or enablement at a technology company.
- Assist Governance Manager in partnering with Enablement Learning Designers, Technology team, and stakeholders to identify patterns to improve governance policies and processes
- Review and approve courses to ensure that standards and guidelines have been met.
- Support course owners in preparing their learning materials for Partner Learning Camp, our learning management system.
- Operate day-to-day course maintenance by reminding course owners that their course is due for updates
- Develop tools, templates, and training materials that help create better quality learning experiences for all partners.
- Design job-aid and checklist materials for new features in Partner Learning Camp
- Assist in alignment of governance technology requirements with the rest of the technology roadmap to drive scalability.
- Drive learning designers to adopt accessibility standards for all content to ensure we are remaining compliant (i.e. adding closed captioning to videos and alternative text to images)
- You have 1-2 years of administrative experience. Past experience as an administrative assistant, data quality specialist, copywriter or business administrative role.
- Critical eye for detail.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and can be flexible in their approach
- Great organization skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in implementing learning and content platforms for large scale organization
- Experience in implementing governance process, policies, and standards
- Familiar with learning strategy and the learning ecosystem