At Samet, we’re committed to providing our clients with sound advice, reliable consultation, and exceptional service. Our extensive experience and network allow us to deliver authentic guidance that improves financial decision-making. Check out our website for more information.
We are currently looking for graduates who are interested in starting a full-time accounting career in the Summer/Fall of 2021. If you are goal-oriented, possess a passion to exceed client expectation and are willing to have fun, while being an independent thinker and problem solver, we want you as part of our team. At Samet, our friendly and supportive work environment offers the ideal candidate the ability to achieve his/her career goals and much more!
This position requires a high-energy, experienced professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills. To qualify for this position you should have:
- Advanced technical abilities and supervisory skills
- Ability to prepare, review, and complete corporate and individual tax returns and/or financial statement
- Knowledge of ProSystem fx Tax and CCH Engagement software is preferred
- The ability to review the work of associates
- Experience interacting closely with client personnel
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of accountability
Education, Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Accounting
- 3-5 years in a CPA firm environment
- CPA certification in progress or completed
Professional curiosity drives everything we do: how we work, how we train, how we help build careers. The result is a collaborative team effort that brings accounting, tax and consulting expertise to each engagement.
The successful candidates are self–starters, detailed–oriented, deadline–driven individuals with good time management skills and proven ability to interface and communicate effectively with a diverse client and industry base.