About this Job
Sanguine Biosciences is accelerating personalized medicine research by empowering patients with their healthcare data and making it as easy as possible for them to participate in the medical research process. We partner with patients and pharmaceutical companies to accelerate precision medicine R&D by securely and efficiently collecting and providing patient samples and relevant health data. We are helping thousands of researchers at 20 of the top 40 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies increase the speed and quality at which they are conducting their research. In July 2020, Sanguine received the prestigious designation as a “Great Places to Work” company. It is an exciting time; our biotech company is growing quickly and needs the best team members to join us.
About the Role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) responsible for generating interest in our research services and data, developing relationships with ideal customers, and qualifying new business opportunities. This role reports to the Sales Development Representative Manager. Using a consultative approach, the Senior Sales Development Representative will also offer helpful resources and insight that will inform the buyer’s decision-making process.
As we increase our commitment to become more client-focused and provide unique, concierge service to potential customers, the role of SDR will be vital to our success. This position is part of the Sales team and serves as a critical liaison between Demand Generation and Account Executives.
- Developing cold calling stamina and becoming a hunter; prospecting key decision-makers and leads
- Qualify leads through prospecting: cold emails, cold calling, and networking (social outreach and live events)
- Maintaining active engagement with leads until they are ready
- Partnering with our experienced Account Executives to help fill sales pipelines
- Crushing monthly quotas and exceeding expectations
- Answer prospects’ questions and offer content, including new product developments, based on their current needs or pain points
- Work closely with the Lead Nurturing, New Business, and Brand Awareness teams to nurture marketing leads into sales opportunities
- Coordinate calls and meetings between qualified leads and the Sales team
- Establish and incorporate best practices for scalable processes for SDR hires
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Life Sciences degrees preferred)
- At least 2 years of entry-level sales experience within the tech space (SaaS, medical, tech sales is favored), preferred
- Experience working with a sales process, generating and qualifying leads, preferred
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- A positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Unfazed by rejection
- Great at building rapport and establishing relationships
- Hungry and possess a high need for competition and achievement
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility, and lots of fun
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, organize projects and manage time effectively
- Persistence and patience in finding leads and opportunities and ability to build a strong sales pipeline
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) to share Sanguine’s value proposition to prospects
About Sanguine BioSciences, Inc.
Sanguine BioSciences partners with patients and pharmaceutical companies to accelerate precision medicine R&D by securely and efficiently collecting and providing patient samples and relevant health data.