As the Senior Expert Data Architect, you will be responsible for driving the understanding and interchange of data in biopharma processes through definition of data formats, technology and infrastructure design.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Define a data architecture blueprint that utilizes available proven technologies, standards, techniques and systems for efficiently storing, accessing and transforming data produced by bioprocess package units, actors and sensors
- Responsibility as a domain architect for the development of target and transition architectures for dedicated application and technology areas
- Continuously improve the IT development plan, as well as ensure the global completeness of the current status
- Further develop of methods and processes regarding a sustainable IT enterprise architecture in the context of digitization and agile process models
- Define architectural principles, IT standards and ensure compliance with them
- Analyze and evaluate requirements and their effects on the enterprise architecture
- Support in designing the IT strategy for data exchange and data storage including data formats
- Prepare decision documents and decision templates
- Work in close cooperation with business process management, internal IT business partners and solution architects
- Lead or direct others, seen as a subject matter expert, may mentor or provide expert guidance as needed
- Provide senior level support or guidance to technical support team and Product Development teams as needed
What will convince us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software development, cloud computing or in a relevant field
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Data Architectures
- 5+ years’ experience working as data architect in cloud ecosystems
- 5+ years hands-on experience with reference technologies in data architecture such as OSIsoft PI
- Experience with automation standards such as ISA-88 is a plus
- 3+ years of experience with methods for the design, planning and implementation of enterprise architectures (EAM), preferably according to international standards such as TOGAF or Zachmann
- Ability to define processes in the EAM environment and experience with at least one EAM tool, preferably LeanIX
- Must have strong personal initiative and be results oriented
- Proven ability to work successfully in teams with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced with Frameworks like TOGAF or Zachmann
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
- a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
We look forward to receiving your application.