Schneider Internship – Digital Power Commercial Support – 006S0A
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Summer 2021 Commercial Operations Support Internship within our Digital Power organization in our Nashville, TN location or opened to remote.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Assist with contract administration.
- Audit contract setup/quality
- Work with service agreement team to refresh and update SOPs
- Assist with mass data updates in BFO
- Assist in proper transition to support the process for new contract execution.
- Intermediate escalation point for PME licensing upgrades
- Intermediate escalation point for questions from PLP team.
- Help manage contract renewals inbox and direct correspondence as necessary
- Install base data cleanup
- Help facilitate the transfer of licensing information from BFO contracts to Sales Portal under correct accounts
- Help manage importing PMU/training data into our install base data.
- Assist in the classification of DSP contracts for Proximity, Key accounts and EcoXpert
- Assist with test and development of new ideas
- Credit Card orders, use of new tools like BFS etc.
- Assist with DSP renewal process
- Helping create report for DSP QSR assignment
- customer specific information (purchasing information, usage of PA, utilization of onsite maintenance etc.) to aid in renewal and added sale of Digital services.
- Assist with audit of DSP renewal rate process, i.e. QSR status update, on time quote delivery etc.
- Help gather information for reactivation campaigns.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering degrees
- Have an interested in learning the business and customer side of Engineering
- Interested in Energy Management
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.