An administrative group at Scholastic is looking for a temporary Project Manager to manage functions and transition of several administrative groups. The person will help managing the project, keeping everyone on task, follow up and adherence to the timeline. Ideal temporary job for a grad student!
- Create and validate process maps
- Project plan and manage all aspects of project
- Able to juggle multiple tasks
- Extremely organized
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and solutions-focused
- Positive and motivated self-starter
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) is the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books, a leading provider of core literacy curriculum and professional services, and a producer of educational and entertaining children’s media. The Company creates quality books and ebooks, print and technology-based learning programs for pre-K to grade 12, classroom magazines and other products and services that support children’s learning both in school and at home. With operations in 14 international offices and exports to 165 countries, Scholastic makes quality, affordable books available to all children around the world through school-based book clubs and book fairs, classroom collections, school and public libraries, retail and online. True to its mission of 100 years to encourage the personal and intellectual growth of all children beginning with literacy, the Company has earned a reputation as a trusted partner to educators and families. Learn more at www.scholastic.com.