Senné is seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer to work alongside their Senior Designer to assist and expand upon the Company’s design initiatives. This important role will serve as a key member of a highly productive marketing team and will be primarily responsible for promoting the Senné brand through the creation of creative graphics and imagery.
- Work with our marketing team to create visual assets for ad campaigns, email newsletters, social media posts, pitch decks, brochures, flyers, digital assets and more.
- Give feedback to senior designers and marketing team on active and proposed projects
- Conduct design research, creating moodboards and building concepts.
- Manage multiple pressing project schedules and deadlines simultaneously
- Help support the development of new guidelines, icons, imagery and videos to ensure all brand touchpoints are cohesive
- Familiarity with common graphic design techniques and an understanding of visual elements
- Strong typography and typesetting skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team / be a team player
- Knowledge of social media marketing and design for the ever-changing social environment is a plus
- Ability to think conceptually, outside the norm, and bring forward creative ideas.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously.
- Needs to be proficient in indesign, photoshop and illustrator
- Bonus: skills with video editing and motion graphics (after effects)