Who we are:
An integrated cross-cultural marketing agency. We reflect and embrace the cultural diversity of America to develop meaningful marketing programs that drive measurable conversions.
We opened our doors in 1998 (as Focus Multimedia). We got our start building websites and have expanded into a full-service advertising agency, helping our clients take advantage of the fundamental changes taking place in the marketing world – the emergence of digital technologies, expanded multiculturalism, and the transformative impact of social media.
What we are looking for: Media Intern
What you’ll be doing:
Our Integrated Media team is looking for a full-time paid intern who is hungry for real world agency experience. To be considered, candidates must be self-motivated, resourceful, able to think on their feet, embrace juggling multiple deadlines and truly enjoy working in a team environment. Our ideal intern will also be efficient and hard-working with a great attitude and strong desire to learn.
- Maintain/steward of media plans across all media channels
- Interface with media vendors in stewarding buys, secure reporting, and invoicing
- Closely track media investments and reconcile monthly billing
- Attend internal status meetings and meet with media vendors
- Assist team with monthly reporting across all media channels
- Interface with various internal groups daily to manage media accounts (Account, Creative, Finance, Strategy, Traffic)
- Assist Media team in development of media plans
What you’ll bring along:
Experience working in highly collaborative, integrated teams at mid-size advertising agencies
- Junior or Senior in college, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, or communications
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms
- Strong aptitude in math
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with exceptional Excel skills (i.e., a strong command of pivot tables and creating compelling presentations in PowerPoint)
- Strong work ethic and social skills
- Self-motivated, yet works well in a team environment
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Takes pride in quality of work and is eager for feedback on how to improve/develop their skill set