Who is ServiceNow?
ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to create better ways to get work done, to make the world of work, work better for people.
We are excited and humbled to be named a “GreatPlace to Work,” a top U.S. employer by LinkedIn, and one of the best midsize employers by Forbes. We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about creating products—and a company—that will change the way the world works.
Where ServiceNow’s Interns are located
- 100% Virtual/Remote Internship until further notice.
- Although Virtual/Remote, you must be based within the United States during the internship
Why should YOU intern @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2020” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- “Work within a scrum team, develop code within a corporate setting, use Git to manage source code, how to read through proprietary documentation to learn about our proprietary APIs and code base, work with the company politics to share my views on the design, implementation, and management of the ServiceNow platform”
- “The positive vibes in my team, and the very detailed code reviews given by my mentor and colleagues, which helped me learned a lot”
- “Challenging projects that taught them skills in software development and have a concrete impact on the company”
- “I was really glad to have important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks”
- “Face-to-face exposure to senior execs and having candid conversations to learn about the company, helpful team, autonomy to learn and drive my own projects”
- “I’ve formed relationship during the summer that I know I will maintain throughout life. Putting yourself out there and letting your ambition shine results in the most rewarding experiences”
Our internship opportunities:
Business Systems Analyst
- Define broader business drivers to map business needs to process and create functional solution design. Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT teams.
- Act as a liaison between technical team, functional team, business functions, and vendor to drive LMS implementations
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in LMS domain
- Conduct solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution aligned with business requirements
- Support annual strategic planning; analyze budget data and metrics from varies views (by service, by investment, by org), create planning and what-if analysis models, propose investment scenarios
- Play a lead role within a large-scale strategic initiative; provide project management support, track and resolve issues/risk/actions items, prepare status reports and communications
- Drive change management and communications planning and execution for one or more key projects
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports (finance, metrics, talent) to share with CIO and CIO-1 staff
- Analyze requirements, determine optimal solutions and determine gap from current state, dependencies and ways to mitigate risks
- Develop business requirements documentation, process workflow diagrams, functional specifications, user acceptance test scripts and other supporting documentation for Business Intelligence and Analytics initiatives
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders on various analytics initiatives
- Support senior program managers across the entire project lifecycle to deliver on critical programs for Service Now IT initiatives
- Work with various project, product teams to propose creative solutions in predictive analytics, task automation and build a bold vision for AI driven project management
- Keep all stakeholder aligned by preparing and communicating project status report after analyzing risks, issues, schedule and cost variance of the program
- Prepare project performance analytics by reviewing system generated dashboards, identify and publish key messages backed with data points
Who YOU are:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Business, Analytics, Information Systems, or other related field
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization and commit to a 12-week internship in summer 2021 (May-August, or, June-September)
- Preferred: Demonstrated relevant experience from previous internship, academic or personal projects, coding competitions, or publications