At Seyfarth, we understand that great people are the key to our success, and we provide the opportunities to match. If you join us, you’ll work with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and professional environment, and we will continue to invest in your professional development. If you want the freedom to grow at a firm that is invested in your future, keep reading.
The Case Assistant will assist and participate in all aspects of the firm’s Corporate department. Our clients include national banks, regional banks, other institutional lenders, private real estate lenders and owners, middle market corporations, and other companies.
On any given day, you will:
- Assist in the preparation of basic closing documents
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance efficiency in serving clients,
- Perform pre-closing and post-closing administrative tasks
- Assist with document and file management
- Provide support to attorneys in all aspects of the practice to satisfy our client’s needs.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is preferred
- Strong academic performance, strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment,
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and have a willingness to learn how to use the firm’s proprietary computer programs.
- Capability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Seyfarth provides competitive salary and benefits at all levels, and our culture embraces the entrepreneurial spirit of its professionals. Our allied professionals are a collaborative team, helping to define the unique client experience offered by the firm. We understand that it takes more than attorneys to build a successful legal practice; everyone participates in our commitment to excellence.
We are also proud to be an influential leader in inclusion and diversity. The firm has been recognized for our efforts by the Human Rights Campaign and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. We are Mansfield 2.0 certified, a reflection of our ongoing commitment to advancing candidates from underrepresented groups.
MORE ABOUT SEYFARTH:
With more than 900 lawyers across 17 offices, Seyfarth Shaw LLP provides advisory, litigation, and transactional legal services to clients worldwide. Learn more about The Seyfarth Experience at www.seyfarth.com/careers/.
This position is located in Boston, MA 02210