Consumer Insights Co-op
The Consumer Insight Co-op will be front-line support for the growing demands within the Consumer Insights organization at SharkNinja. We have a critical mission of developing compelling 5-star products and services for both Shark and Ninja product lines. Working in conjunction with Marketing, Quality and our Consumer Services teams, this is a “hands-on” role, conducting, executing, and managing both quantitative and qualitative research projects.
*This is not a data analytics role*
This role will allow for a comprehensive introduction into consumer research principles and tasks.
· Analyzing and organizing qualitative consumer feedback to provide research analysts with high level awareness of comment trends and counts
- Viewing consumer videos to highlight and clip key quotes and habits
- Reading and analyzing consumer comments to create preliminary trend reports
· Screening survey links prior to launching to ensure the content programmed matches original documents created
· Coordinating the research logistics between analysts and platform providers to ensure timely and accurate execution
Skills & Qualifications:
· The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in an Analytical program or social science degree program (e.g. biology, math, statistics, economics, psychology, sociology) or a marketing major with an excellent academic record
· The ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive, have strong project management skills.
· Builds understanding and trust with others by meeting commitments
· Identifies the needs & expectations of others (personal & business) and acts upon them.
· Leverages strong organizational and analytical skills to synthesize information from various sources focusing on relevancy and impact opportunity.
· Thrives in a hands-on, dynamic, agile environment.
· Effectively manages shifting priorities, resources. Understands that not all paths are defined and leverages his/ her experience to create” and add value.
Our Intern program is a great opportunity to learn about our business, build relationships and admit it, you’ve always wanted to add NINJA to your resume.