Robotics Consumer Insights Intern
Must be able to work Jan-April2022, full time
Having access to a car is required. Ability to work remote and onsite in Needham, MA as needed.
The Robotics Consumer Insight Intern will be key support for the validation demands of the Consumer Insights organization within Shark Robotics. This role will provide an introduction into consumer research principles and tasks. As the CI Intern, you will gain hands on experience leveraging our research tactics, designing, executing and summarizing qualitative, and quantitative primary research. Throughout the internship, you will partner closely with the Consumer Insights and Product Development teams in support of new product development.
At Shark, we have a critical mission of developing compelling 5-star products and services.
To that end you will:
· Use our internal research tools to analyze and organize qualitative consumer feedback and provide the 2022 PD team consumer sentiment
Read and analyze consumer comments to create preliminary trend reports
Observe users and perform primary research
View consumer videos to highlight and clip key quotes and habits
· Screen survey links prior to launch to ensure the content programmed matches original documents
· Coordinate the research logistics between analysts and platform providers to ensure timely and accurate execution
Skills & Qualifications:
· The ideal candidate will have completed 2+ years in an Analytical program or social science degree program (e.g. biology, math, statistics, economics, psychology, sociology) or a marketing major with an excellent academic record
· 2021 Grads will be considered
· Open and enthusiastic to learn new tools and in addition experiment with more traditional CI research
· Naturally inquisitive and have strong project management skills.
· Builds understanding and trust with others by meeting commitments and using strong communication skills
· Identifies the needs & expectations of others (personal & business) and acts upon them.
· Leverages strong organizational and analytical skills to synthesize information from various sources focusing on relevancy and impact opportunity.
· Thrives in a hands-on, dynamic, agile environment.
· Effectively manages shifting priorities, resources. Understands that not all paths are defined and leverages his/ her experience to create” and add value.
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do. At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL of our associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.