As Shine is a small company, interns are very involved in everything that goes on in our office. This provides them with the opportunity to be exposed to the inside workings of independent film production at a variety of stages. Shine is also a non-profit and interns also work with Shine in this capacity, providing insight into the workings of a non-profit organization.
For all internships positions we are looking for candidates that:
- Are an undergraduate student of an accredited college or university
- Be able to dedicate 2-3 days a week.
- Have at least 3.0 GPA
- Are interested in social advocacy, educational outreach, non-profit business, and/or media
- Have excellent organizational, communication, writing skills, and research skills.
- Be familiar with MAC OS, Microsoft Office, social networking, and internet research
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Must have your own computer or access to a computer to work remotely.
The Shine Marketing Intern works with staff primarily on our social media strategy, which includes: content creation, curation, and posting in support of our films and impact work.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with staff to refine and implement social media strategy
- Conduct research for current trends in social media
- Identify influencers in our network and connect
- Work with team to develop new ways to engage with fans and followers
- Help develop and implement social media contests and campaigns
- Source and create relevant daily content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Assist with other marketing projects and administrative tasks as needed
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Graphic design skills are a plus
To apply, send a resume and cover letter describing your interest in one of the three positions to Sean at email@example.com by August, 8 2021.