Part of the Shiseido brand portfolio, BUXOM is a digital-first, socially driven global brand known for its iconic lip plumping formulas. BUXOM is big, bold, and unapologetically sexy. It’s our mission is to inspire everyone to feel powerful and confident with products that amplify what you love most about yourself.
The Global Education and Artistry Temp Position is an opportunity to work in a collaborative, team driven department while developing skills in makeup artistry and education. This role supports the execution of the Global Education Strategy in developing educational materials and content. This role provides exposure to all cross-functional departments including Global Product Development, Global Marketing, Global/US PR & Influencer Relations, and US Marketing.
· Manage weekly content pulses: development, formatting, uploading.
· Monitor engagement on the e-learning system, supporting the development of new content as needed.
· Partner with Creative Agency team for content design, managing the relationship and timelines.
· Assist with design and development of content in partnership with cross-functional departments to deliver training that educates, inspires, and drives sales.
· Collaborate with cross-functional departments to create exciting, engagement posts.
· Manage updates for evergreen content and new launches in support of key business strategies.
· Act as a liaison for all markets: manage user licenses, troubleshooting, local content edits and uploads.
· Assist and support the coordination, planning, and execution of Global/US Sales Conferences and Global/US Training Events.
· Support the development and update of PowerPoints, print/digital materials (adobe suite), and eLearning content including conceptualizing, proofing and editing writing assignments.
· Assist with the execution of ad hoc content requests from cross-functional and internal departments.
· Manage inventory for Artistry Gifting Programs in partnership with Global/US PR & Influencer Relations.
· Attend photoshoots to capture video content to support digital efforts both internally and externally.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Previous beauty experience preferred
· 1-2 years’ experience in education and/or content development preferred
· Must be proficient in the Adobe-design Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
o Adobe InDesign skills
o Photoshop Skills
· Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and be highly organized
· Energetic, self-motivated, results orientedwith exceptional planning and time management skills
· Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced and evolving work environment
· Facilitation skills a plus
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders
· International and US Education Teams
· Creative Agency
· Global Brand Marketing and Product Development
· International Business and Marketing
· Cross-brand Global Education Teams