Intern, Brand Communication
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: people who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world — and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Brand Communication Intern at Siegel+Gale, you will support the team to:
- Help shape the identity of our clients’ brands
- Create communication strategies for our clients
- Write and edit content for brand guidelines
- Author blog posts on behalf of the brand communication group
- Proofread decks and deliverables
- Brainstorm headlines and concept ideas for design and communication directions
- Be smart, nice and unstoppable
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Previous experience with journalism, writing or copywriting in a professional setting (nice to have but not required)
- Innate curiosity and a willingness to research and share learnings with a group
- Proven ability to work independently and meet quick deadlines
- Critical thinking that informs creative output
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Keynote
You will work remotely with our west coast team, as long as our team is also working remotely. In the event we return to the office, you must be located in LA or SF.