The HR Operations team is responsible for SVB’s Global HR operations. The role reports into the Director of HR Projects and provides the opportunity to work on a truly global scale with colleagues across the globe.
As a Project coordinator you will provide essential project management support to our HR Operations team. As part of a high performing, fast paced team you will be exposed to many areas of HR.
You will play a key role supporting key strategic projects, many driven by regulatory requirements and / or key strategic priorities.
The role is full-time, and we may need some flexibility on hours to accommodate time zones.
· Support HR projects within the HR Operations team, to include:
o Scheduling and coordinating global project meetings and managing calendars
o Taking detailed project minutes, notes, and actions
o Following up on project action items
o Creating and updating project plans
o Creating project presentations, project dashboards, executive updates
o Developing project messages and team communications
o Documenting project decisions
o Managing project documents in identified online site (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc.)
· Support the HR Operations leadership team with other ad-hoc project management and administrative deliverables as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience in HR administration, coordination, project support preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, specifically in Business / HR is preferable
· A proven background in working with projects teams, with a keen interest in project management best practice
· An ability to work autonomously in completing assigned duties (with support and direction from the HR Director)
· Strong organisational and time management skills – the individual must have the ability to handle various tasks for multiple projects and deal with high volume with great attention to detail.
· This person needs to be highly pro-active, with the ability to liaise and build relationships across the HR team and across the rest of the organization.
· Self-starter who can take initiative and be resourceful in problem solving
· The individual must be comfortable working across various time-zones and regions
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to adapt their style based on audience
· An ability to quickly gain a thorough knowledge of SVB’s bank operations and products
· An interest in the technology sector and venture capital / private equity transactions
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and MS Teams
· Excellent writing skills – ability to formulate ideas into messages and presentations