Silver Management is a leading provider of business and technology solutions for the investment services industry. Our employees apply decades of securities industry and software development experience along with a passion for solving real-world problems. Our strategic partners provide complementary services, software, and market data to enhance our solutions. The Silver team delivers cost-effective brokerage operations, cost basis reporting, and wealth management solutions for our clients.
We are seeking highly motivated, professionals to join our cost basis operations team. This will be a remote position (work-from-home) position.
· Ensure accuracy of cost basis processing and tax reporting data
· Research and resolve investment account reconciliation breaks
· Research and resolve investment account processing exceptions
· Analyze and communicate processing results and trends
· Recommend and help implement process improvements and software usability enhancements
· College degree or relevant work experience
· Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient with personal computers and applicable software
· Knowledge of accounting and/or investments is a plus
Silver is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.