Silver Management is a leading provider of business and technology solutions for the investment services industry. Our employees apply decades of securities industry and software development experience along with a passion for solving real-world problems. Our strategic partners provide complementary services, software, and market data to enhance our solutions. The Silver team delivers cost-effective brokerage operations, cost basis reporting, and wealth management solutions for our clients.
We are seeking highly motivated, professionals to join our cost basis operations team. This will be a remote position (work-from-home) position.
What You Will Do:
● Serve as a liaison to the leaders of different teams to the systems, processes, and tools supported by the Business Operations team.
● Internal system consultant; responsible for implementing systems to support client portals and business functions across multiple environments whether in cloud or on premise.
● Provide 24/7 production support, best practice recommendations, and guiding governance of live internal systems in partnership with the Product / Development team, including initiating upgrade and system optimization-related projects.
● Support key operational business functions across different business units such as reconciling monthly invoicing for Professional Services, coordinating monthly metrics for product and operations and maintaining data within an internal data warehouse to support our customer-facing teams.
● Assist with a variety of internal initiatives such as maintaining documentation, contributing to our internal knowledge base, monitoring system use, cost savings and managing the workload using ticket system and tier 1 production incident support.
What You Need to Succeed:
● Minimum 3+ years of experience in dev or tech operations and systems analyst or consulting work, ideally within the software industry.
● Experience with AWS, Google and VMWare enterprise implementations
● Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
● Knowledge of all components of an technical architecture
● Strong technical skills, are comfortable learning and adopting new tools, and are adept at applying processes or solutions to address business needs.
● Highly organized and take a pragmatic approach to project execution in an agile environment.
● Excellent collaboration & communication skills with an ability to prioritize & coordinate work with a variety of internal stakeholders.
● You are flexible, able to adjust and change direction as the business & tech environments evolve & change. You are entrepreneurial in spirit; unchartered territories & problems energize you.
Silver is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.