Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
SIMON is looking for a Senior Project Manager to aid in the buildup of its Portfolio Analytics and Alternatives offerings. In this role, you’ll work closely with our product managers and technology leads to facilitate our technology development by coordinating with internal teams including Sales, UX & Design, Engineering, Legal and Compliance. Your role will be to enable collaboration, effective delivery and ensure the team meets business objectives in a timely manner. If you’re excited by these challenges, have a passion to learn new tools and techniques, and develop innovative solutions, we want to talk to you!
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish solid relationships and promote team cohesiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross functional environment
- Experience with navigating complex software development projects
- Experience with technical tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Facilitation skills guiding groups through processes that help them to come to solutions and make decisions
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, JIRA Query Language and plug-ins like Structure and‚ BigPicture) along with collaboration tools (MS Office, Confluence, monday.com)
- Project Management/Scrum Master experience such as Scrum Master certification (SAFe), Certified Scrum Professional (CSM or CSP)‚ÄØ
- Previous experience in financial services or financial technology company, preferably working with risk-managed and alternative investment solutions
- Previous experience in a startup or growth company
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.