What do we do?
Co-founded by Harvard graduates, Sinica Education provides online educational content to Chinese students from 7th to 12th grade in China and in the US. Using online tools, we provide short online courses, academic counseling, one-on-one teaching, and other academic support and guidance to ensure our students’ academic success.
Sinica Education is looking for instructors to join our team. Specifically, we are looking for instructors in the following subject areas for our high school and college academic program. The ideal candidate would be able to teach 3+subjects up to AP level.
- World History/US History
- Computer science
- And other high school level subjects
What you would do?
As an academic specialist, you are responsible for leading small group and one-on-one online teaching courses with students. You will be asked to teach small group online classes to high school and middle school students in one or more of core subject areas. You will also be working with students and their parents one-on-one. No matter where in the world our students are located—whether they are in New England, California or China– you will help them to design their academic program at school. Additional responsibilities include drafting reports on student progress, helping to design marketing materials, help with college admissions preparation, and working on other strategic initiatives.
What are the required qualifications?
- MUST hold a BA or graduate degree from a top 30 university. Those holding a PhD or an EdD are encouraged to apply.
- A real passion for education and desire to work with international students of different backgrounds, ages, and ability levels
What are other desirable qualifications?
- Classroom teaching experience at the high school or university level
- Experience with high school curriculum design
- One-on-one tutoring experience with high school or university students
- Experience with online learning platforms