Are you a creative self-starter eager to put into practice the social media and marketing skills that you have learned? Would you like to be at the forefront of innovation in the ways that educational content is delivered online? Are you interested in helping students achieve their dreams and reach their academic potential? If so, we would like to meet you! We are looking to add a Marketing and Social Media Specialist Intern to our growing team.
What do we do?
Co-founded by Harvard graduates, Sinica Education provides online educational content to Chinese students from 7th to 12th grade in China and in the US. Using online tools, we provide short online courses, academic counseling, one-on-one teaching, and other academic support and guidance to ensure our students’ academic success. We work to bring the best academic guidance, counseling and teaching together for China-US education.
What you would do?
We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Specialist, bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English, to join our team. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be a creative self-starter, and able to thrive in a fast-paced professional environment.
Your responsibilities in social media and marketing will include:
· Collaborate with management to develop marketing and communications goals and strategies.
· Develop and maintain the integrity of the company brand. Ensure brand consistency across the marketing spectrum.
· Independently develop and lead marketing projects and initiatives.
· Develop content for both print and digital marketing campaigns
· Video production and video editing
· Develop and organize online and offline marketing campaigns and events
- Present marketing goals and performance results to management
· Strong ability to identify and cultivate new strategic partnerships for brand and business growth
What are the required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in marketing or related field, or substantial professional experience in marketing.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing.
- 1+ years of Facebook, WeChat and/or social media marketing experience.
- Professional competency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; an ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders in both Chinese and English.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time; ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
Hours: 15-20 hours per week