SIS International Research (www.sisinternational.com) is a Global Market Research and Strategy Consulting company. We are seeking a Database and Technology Intern to support the management of our Market Research respondent databases and conduct a variety of daily technology and IT tasks.
- Maintain the company database and technology infrastructure
- Design and build surveys/questionnaires using our internal platforms.
- Solve technology and technical challenges directly
- Contact technical support teams to address unresolved technical issues.
- Build and launch Email Campaigns to communicate with potential participants
- Support Market Research project management
- Background in technical IT and/or database management
- Strong data management, database technical skills and Excel skills
- Ability to merge Excel and CSV data files rapidly
- Knowledge of SQL and Python preferred
- Ability to read, program, and understand survey questionnaires and quotas
- Ability to support a variety of requests from internal stakeholders and project needs
- Ability to work with time constraints and attention to detail
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Proactive, self-directed, and motivated
- Ability to follow processes and perform administrative and clerical tasks
- Immediately availability needed. 40 hours per week
Please note that this IT and Database role is not a Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Business Analysis, Strategy or Research role.