Job title: Project Manager
Skybound Entertainment is looking for a project manager to join our interactive team. The right candidate will establish and drive process and product content that delivers on our product marketing strategy. If you are passionate about games, detail oriented and take personal pride in your ability to create the world’s best master schedule then this job is for you. Come and be part of a fast-growing fun team to create and deliver success with us! This role will require expertise in production management, cross collaboration, and superb communication and prioritization skills.
- Responsible for successful delivery of one or more features while collaborating with colleagues internally and external partners from brand, agencies, and studios.
- Prioritizes tasks, identifies dependencies, assesses risks, removes blockers and sends weekly status reports.
- Identify and implement project management tracking system or software.
- Recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementation.
- Develops and assesses metrics to support project targets/deliverables.
- Creates workbacks and formulates approval process for each milestone/execution.
- Anticipates bottlenecks and prioritizes issues to provide management escalation.
- Tracks and implements project improvement plans to drive team efficiency and quality improvements.
- Identifies, mitigates, and drives all risks and issues towards resolution.
- Ensures goals and objectives for the team are in place and are being met.
- Resolves any issues or disputes within the team in a collaborative way, ensuring team satisfaction and motivation.
- Runs daily ops meetings as needed towards milestones and launch.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Interactive knowledge and/or experience across all platforms including Xbox, Playstation, PC, Mobile, Web and VR.
- Education or work experience in related fields that apply directly to job responsibilities.
Additional skills and experience desired:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem spotting and solving skills.
- Ability to context switch quickly, assess and take action.
- Ability to prioritize and raise flags across development.
- A professional, calm and action-oriented demeanor.
Skybound Entertainment is a multiplatform content company that works closely with creators and their intellectual properties, extending their stories to further platforms including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, digital content, and beyond. The company is the home of notable properties including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur.
On screen, Skybound holds a first-look television deal with Amazon Studios and a first-look movie deal with Universal. Additional strategic partnerships across the entertainment industry include comic book publishing with Image Comics, book publishing with Simon & Schuster, and a first-look narrative audio deal with Audible.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.