Senior Manager, CRM
Reporting to the Marketing VP, the Senior Manager, CRM plays a key role within the Skybound Entertainment consumer products division where we are launching video games, board games, collectibles, and merchandise for diehard fans, community, and loyal customers.
The Senior Manager, CRM will be responsible for direct consumer engagement and own the Skybound customer journey across products and lines of business. As the subject matter expert in the Marketing group, this role has room for significant growth and management potential.
- Oversee the CRM strategy for Skybound to ensure one holistic view of the customer across all touchpoints and drive engagement through relevant, personalized, and timely communications through their preferred channels.
- Own the email channel across business units and partnerships, growing and maintaining the health of Skybound’s contactable database.
- Drive email channel performance through effective content development, segmentation, and personalization to deliver measurable business results (sales, customer experience outcomes, etc)
- Manage the email creative process by working closely with internal content teams and agency partners.
- Build testing roadmap and work to continually test, iterate and optimize our efforts in order to increase the effectiveness of direct channels. Lead development of the roadmap for a clear A/B testing framework of new and existing programs to increase growth and improve retention.
- Chart the way forward for new ways to directly engage Skybound customers, learn more about them, and drive business results.
- Partner with the legal team for compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR and other regulations as the Skybound customer base expands.
- Coordinate with the Brand Management, Social Media, and Direct-to-Consumer teams to ensure close alignment and support across channels.
- Work directly with the CTO to identify, plan, and activate new tech to drive customer engagement and understanding.
- Keep up to date on industry best practices and provide recommendations for internal strategies.
- Formulate the case to build and manage a team as Skybound grows.
- 6+ years of marketing experience, 4+ years working directly in email marketing and CRM, with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management
- 2+ years as a people manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Direct experience managing CRM, email, and marketing automation software/tools.
- Proven achievement in creating data-driven strategies and solutions to support customer lifecycle and LTV business objectives.
- Analytical mindset with a proven ability to distill data, glean consumer insights in order to make informed business decisions.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to prioritize multiple campaigns competing priorities.
- Comfortable presenting at the executive level, both internally and externally.
Skybound Entertainment is a multiplatform content company that works closely with creators and their intellectual properties, extending their stories to further platforms including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, digital content, and beyond. The company is the home of notable properties including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur. On screen, Skybound holds a first-look television deal with Amazon Studios and a first-look movie deal with Universal.
Also under the Skybound Entertainment umbrella is publishing venture Skybound Games, and sister-company Skybound North, which is based in Vancouver and specialized in animation. Skybound is also a partner in Skybound Galactic, a television studio with the capabilities to finance the development and production of scripted series.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.