Bloom Back Flowers is a local RI florist exceeding customer and consumer expectations by way of curating flower designs using unique stems. Stepping away from the norm and heightening your personal experience with flowers leaving a lasting impression that keeps you blooming back… “I can’t believe that was a tulip and not a peony!”. We are noted for our seamless, knowledgeable, and quick customer service, our ability to build deep relationships, eloquent communication style, and most importantly our exquisite designs.
Compensation: Academic credit
Start Date: May/June 2021
Duration: 1 semester
Schedule: 15 hours per week
We are looking for an Intern to work with our founder to build relationships with businesses and broaden our customer base. The intern will complete projects to identify and research software, create promotional materials, and execute marketing campaigns.
· Research and test communication platforms to determine the best fit.
· Create look book for potential customers.
· Develop marketing campaign for an audience.
· Identify a domestic violence organization to offer low-cost/free service to.
· Implement a system to track vase returns.
- The intern should be self-motivated and have the ability to research and present.
- Familiarity with creating presentations (PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi, etc).
- Strong writing and communication style.
- SEO and social media knowledge a plus.
- Willingness to speak for the company when researching platforms.
- Experience will be gained in identifying how to enhance manual processes to electronic.
- Building relationships.
- Ability to think strategically as well as tactfully.
- The intern will improve on their communication and ability to speak concisely with only what the listener needs.
- The intern will be in contact with the community and other businesses allowing them to network and create their own brand.