About us: My Grandson was founded in May 2020 on the principle of helping to strengthen the bonds between generations while also providing necessary services. We deliver groceries and run errands for the elderly and immunocompromised communities. Our staff is comprised of recent college graduates who are healthy and are eager to make a positive impact in their respective communities.
Internship Description: The Marketing Intern will help develop and implement marketing campaigns and work closely with our team. The Marketing Intern will aid in managing social media accounts and work closely with the Marketing Director to find innovative ways to promote our business. The intern will attend all meetings and keep records of meeting minutes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute new social media and content distribution strategies.
- Assist with the creation of website pages, fliers, promotional documents, etc.
- Conduct research about digital marketing across industries to learn how to create better advertising campaigns.
- Analyze and report on successful or unsuccessful marketing attempts.
- Interest in/experience with aging and/or immunocompromised populations.
- Experience in marketing and running social media campaigns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. (This is a plus!)