Social Enterprise Greenhouse is partnering with The Kendita Initiative on their search for a Marketing Intern.
About: The Kendita Initiative is a new non-profit educational organization working remotely with a small cohort of multilingual, African youth in South Sudan and Zambia to provide leadership training and professional development. Our goal is to provide these young people with life skills designed to help them reach their goals which include: furthering their education, finding employment, starting their own business, or applying for further training or mentoring through programs such as the Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI).
Schedule: 10 – 15 hours per week.
Compensation: Academic credit
Internship Description: We are looking for a Marketing Intern that will strategize and increase the visibility of the organization on social media and other platforms. The intern will also assist with streamlining communications processes with our international team.
The intern will:
- assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- currently enrolled in a communications-related field
- familiarity with marketing principles
- experience with social media