About us: Impact RI is a social enterprise nonprofit organization aimed at helping underserved Rhode Islanders invest in their futures through real estate education. Our goal is to provide guidance to our students on the importance of education, entrepreneurship, and homeownership. We believe that an education in real estate can open doors, opportunities, and be used as an alternative tool for wealth-building.
Schedule: 15 – 20 hours per week
We are looking for a Marketing Intern that will strategize and increase the visibility of the organization on social media and other platforms.
The intern will:
- devise and implement ideas for marketing campaigns to drive impact.
- have a creative flair and an understanding of what makes content shareable
- Work on creating content for our social media platforms. (Posts, stories …)
- Work with a team of other creatives who will help with brainstorming.
- schedule posts on social media
- enhance our current website and keep it up to date.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Experience implementing marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills