About: VISIT is a monthly activity kit and website that supports family and friends of people living with dementia by providing tools and guidance for positive social interaction.
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Online Marketer to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding online marketing. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to build brand awareness.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor our presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as an Online Marketer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills