About: goTeff is a mission-driven company making food products using Teff, an ancient Ethiopian grain (4000+ years old), staple diet to the nation’s record-holding long-distance runners. Our first product is a delicious and versatile snack that can be enjoyed in many different forms, be it as a granola, cereal, yoghurt-topper, or even a nutritious gluten-free crouton alternative. goTeff’s initial target market focuses on endurance athletes and health-conscious consumers.
As a social enterprise, goTeff’s impact is part of its core vision, which is why it partners with Girls Gotta Run to uplift young girls and their mothers in rural Ethiopia through athletic scholarships and education. We are a proudly female-founded, minority/black-owned, Pan-African start-up.
- The intern will work directly with the founder and team to implement an online sales strategy.
- The intern will assist in strategizing our sales reach based on Google Analytics, SEO optimization, Facebook Pixel, and Instagram Insights.
- The intern will work with our team to increase online sales and build brand awareness.
- Experience with sales through social media platforms.
- Proficiency in online marketing strategies.
Schedule: 10 – 20 hours per week.