SI is seeking a part-time Recruitment Intern to support recruitment efforts for our HQ positions and proposal positions. The Intern will join a hard-working and fun team under SI’s Recruitment Department and will report to our HQ Senior Recruitment Associate. Tasks will be prioritized and assigned in collaboration with the other Recruiters.
In addition, as SI is looking to constantly improve, the Intern will have the opportunity to support internal initiatives including staff trainings on recruitment procedures, streamlining company-wide recruitment processes, and brainstorming on improvement of staffing and recruitment writing.
The internship is available immediately and will last three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance and the needs of the Recruitment Team. This is a paid opportunity (at a rate of $15/hour). The ideal candidate would be available for at least 20 hours per week Monday through Friday, on a mutually agreeable schedule.
- Assist in sourcing candidates for HQ and proposal positions.
- Assist in drafting and posting job advertisements to a variety of applicable sites and networks.
- Identify new and creative sourcing avenues to align with SI’s DEI practices.
- Support on scheduling interviews with candidates and follow up with SI staff to collect interview and panel feedback.
- Contribute to formatting and tailoring CVs and bioblurbs per the solicitation scope of work and position description.
- Create short-term technical assistance rosters: work closely with the proposal team on drafting the roster, source short-term illustrative consultants per the skill sets and technical areas identified, conduct outreach with consultants for inclusion on the roster.
- Draft tailored reference checks.
- Participate in interviews with all levels of technical and administrative candidates.
- Collaborate with recruiters in updating the Recruitment Manual to outline SI-wide recruitment processes and procedures.
- Maintain roster of job sources and resources.
- Conduct maintenance and upkeep of recruitment system, including uploading candidate documents, candidate correspondence, reference checks and interview notes.
- Participate in improvement of SI-wide recruitment processes and procedures.
- Respond to candidate inquiries in the Recruitment Inbox.
- Provide research and support to the Business Development Division at large, as needed.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Interest in recruitment and/or human resources, particularly within international development.
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated professionalism and oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs.
- A commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work and learning environment.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.