We are hiring Zoom SAT Tutors. Pay is $25 an hour plus bonuses — solid for a job you can do in your pajamas. We’ll train you to be a great tutor and provide all curriculum. Our founder is a Georgetown Alum and looking to bring more Hoyas on board. We also offer free tutoring to those in need and plant trees in honor of every tutor. If you’re an SAT wiz, like teaching, want control of your schedule, and have 10 hours per week free then we want you.
- Wicked smaht — 1450+ SAT or 33+ ACT is a must
- Ability to teach both reading and math
- Nice and funny — it helps the student stay focused if you’re cool
- At least 10 hours per week to tutor students
Pluses but not Requirements
- Charitable — we do a lot of work with less fortunate people at way lower price points; we’d like someone who can help out
- Tutoring experience — tell us how you’ve helped others learn
What you’ll do
- Videochat with high school students to review SAT practice tests
- Explain fundamentals like comma rules or distance formula, along with tricks of the test
- Have a lot of independence and leeway when constructing your curriculum
Perks of the Job
- Super flexible hours — schedule sessions directly with students around your schedule.
- Work from a dorm room or a library in China. You can tutor from anywhere
- Get paid $$$
Who we are
- We are laid back recent college grads who care about making the world a better place and want people with similar energy
- We’ve created an SAT scholarship to offer free tutoring to students in need.
- After the Amazon forest fires we are making SoFlo carbon neutral.
- Our tutors come from top schools like Princeton, Georgetown, and Vanderbilt.
Candidates must apply through our job portal at soflotutors.com/careers