Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what is next in healthcare.
Softheon is seeking an organized, energetic, and results-driven Regional Sales Manager to join our sales team and elevate the distribution and sales of Softheon’s products and services. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Business Development, the Regional Sales Manager assumes responsibility of prospecting activities and marketing and customer research and identification, while leading the organization’s Individual Contribution Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) prospecting efforts and health plan Enhanced Direct Enrollment (EDE) initiatives within the assigned territory. This position will support Softheon’s subsidiary which focuses SaaS solutions around front-end shopping experiences for health plans and innovative tools for health insurance brokers. You will have the chance to build on our initial success and build out an exciting new product area for the company in an entrepreneurial, startup-like environment.
This individual will be one who enjoys competing in a competitive market, while also working very collaboratively across departments within the organization, as well as with external partners, including brokers, employers, and carriers. The Regional Sales Manager will ensure their area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to Softheon’s success in the long run.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Build and maintain positive client and customer relationships.
· Develop sales pitches and create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
· Promote the company’s products in collaboration and communication with the Marketing department.
· Actively work with brokers and employers on ICHRA.
· Prospect activities in the health plan space for EDE opportunities.
· Generate sales leads and identify business opportunities.
· Carry out sales processes and negotiations.
· Identify potential weaknesses and offer improvement suggestions.
· Evaluate sales performance through comparison against sales targets and analysis of key performance indicators.
· Report on sales results and deliver presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
· Conduct market and customer research and analyze sales market trends to identify new opportunities for growth.
· Suggest new services or products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
· Attend and participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or another related field of study required.
· Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a related or similar senior sales role.
· Life and Health Insurance License in state of residence required.
· Experience as a broker, carrier agent, or with a health plan as an agent is strongly preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of the health insurance industry.
· Familiarity with CRM software, including HubSpot or Salesforce.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
· Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus.
· Highly self-motivated go-getter who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment where priorities shift rapidly.
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while managing simultaneous projects.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Must be comfortable with uncertainty and rejection.
· Must maintain a professional appearance.
When you join Softheon, you will:
· Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
· Rise to new challenges everyday
· Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon, please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.