**Training required onsite then option to work remotely once proficient.
Perform preadmission patient evaluations; coordinate the referral process to ensure a smooth transition of patients to assigned PHH facility. Assure patient meets criteria for admission, is clinically appropriate and is ready to transfer to post-acute provider. Work with referring facilities to remove barriers to create a smooth and timely transition of care.
- Referral process is coordinated and managed to ensure a smooth transition of patients to PHH in accordance with the liaison process and established timeframes.
- Patient assessment information is obtained from a variety of sources and data is transmitted in appropriate systems (4Next/Rehab Checklist/Epic/Allscripts/naviHealth).
- Collaborative relationships are developed and maintained with internal and external staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Referral source relationships are nurtured to ensure and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Challenging transfers are supported using SRN/PHH clinical and supervisory resources.
- Patients are accepted, confirmed, and qualified as described in the liaison process.
- Admissions adhere to SRN/PHH criteria.
- Discharge plan alternatives are considered to determine the appropriate plan to meet the patients’ needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Current license in Massachusetts as RN, PT, OT, SLP
- Knowledge of IRF LTAC, SNF and/or Home Care preferred
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn other software applications. Knowledge of Epic is helpful.
- Broad knowledge of various insurances and government reimbursements.
- Strong written, verbal and electronic communications skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship-building skills, working with a diverse population.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize effectively while working independently and adapting to changing conditions.
- Effectively solve problems while meeting demands of all parties.
- Be comfortable, enjoy working in fast paced environment
- Be able to make appropriate clinical decision based on information provided independently.
SRN is committed to diversity in the workplace which begins with respect and opportunity for all. SRN takes affirmative action to ensure that equal employment opportunity is provided to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, ancestry, veteran status, disability or any other basis that would be inconsistent with any applicable ordinance or law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in coming to or participating in the interview process, please let us know.