*This program is only available for those who identify with being on the autism spectrum or who are otherwise neurodiverse. Neurodiversity is a term that describes different kinds of human brains and minds. For the purposes of this recruitment program, this has been defined to include but not be limited to conditions such as Autism, ADHD/ADD, PDD-NOS, OCD, clinical anxiety, and similar ways of being.*
Specialisterne USA is recruiting!
Specialisterne USA works with employers to help them integrate more neurodiversity into their workforce. Presently, Specialisterne USA is working with Booz Allen Hamilton to recruit for several roles under their Neurodiversity@Work program.
Specialisterne USA provides recruitment, staffing solutions and management support to businesses interested in employing neurodiverse talent. A different perspective or an alternative communication style can be a great asset to any employer, yet because of standard recruitment processes and management practices, many people on the autism spectrum or with other neurodivergence face systematic barriers to accessing and maintaining employment. Our process is designed to avoid these barriers.
Booz Allen Hamilton is an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Here is what you will do:
- Review and understand financial processes, test internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Participate in meetings with external auditors and internal personnel to prepare for testing
- Support in identifying control issues and work alongside team members to make recommendations to successfully mitigate risk
- Assist internal audit team members with operational or financial or compliance-based internal audits
- Gather relevant information to understand internal business objectives, structure, policies, and risk areas to plan and prepare for audits
- Document processes and perform audit tests according to protocols and report findings to appropriate supervisor
In performing this role, you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Use your Basic Microsoft Office skills to document data and communicate with team members.
- Apply a strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all activities.
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
Nice to have (not required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems
- Knowledge of business process or IT related internal audit or external audit practices obtained through work, military, or coursework
- Understanding of Information Technology or Data Analysis subject matter
- Experience or knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley 404