Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is red hot right now. Want to learn to be an RPA Software Engineer, but seem unable to get your start? Want to be paid and mentored while learning a highly in-demand skill? If these resonate with you, we should talk! Spectrum Talent Delivery is hiring and training an RPA Software Engineer in Boston. We are not an agency. You will be a fulltime employee, get benefits and PTO. Best of all we will pay for all the required training you need to become a great engineer!
Our RPA Software Engineer will be responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third party applications. You will identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and automate those processes using RPA software. You will fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots; and provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
Additionally, our RPA Software Engineer will function as an integrator between business units and technology, helping to create technology solutions to meet various business needs. This process entails defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of Process Modeling
- Interest in RPA bot development: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism
- Experience in programming (Python, .NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of agile software delivery concepts and DevOps
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to lead work streams or small teams
- Facilitates dialogue and leads process walkthroughs + design sessions
- Ability to elicit information from others through effective communication; summarize others’ point of view
- Develops skills to adapt communication style, delivery method and message context to meet the needs of the audience
- Ability to write various technical and business documentation as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)